Liquor License for Taney County

All businesses that are located in Taney County and sell liquor must obtain a County Liquor License in order to sell or serve alcoholic beverages. RSMo311.050 and RSMo52.260.

1. After you have received your state Liquor License, please mail or bring a copy of it to our office along with payment. Our fees mirror the exact amount you pay to the state. After the payment is processed, we will mail your county license the following business day.

2. The liquor license is due by June 30th of each year.

Visit their Web site at